Payment and Subscription Information
The Application Process
- Call one of the VIEWFresno system administrators:
- Wade Kammer at (559) 621-8555
- Your VIEWFresno system administrator will create an account for your business.
- You should be prepared to name an Account Coordinator for your business.
- They will be the primary contact and will manage the users for your business.
- They will have access to VIEWFresno immediately and can begin adding users to the account.
- The 30 day free trial period will begin upon account creation.
- To continue accessing VIEWFresno after the 30 day free trial, a subscription will need to be purchased.
- A ViewFresno account costs $1,795.00 per year which allows 3 simultaneously logged in users.
- The Account Coordinator can add as many users as needed.
- Addtional accounts can be purchased as needed to increase the number of users that can log in at the same time.
- Tools are available to the Account Coordinator to help manage the account(s) and users:
- View accounts and expiration dates.
- Add, Edit and Delete users.
- Monitor usage statistics.
- Make a check payable to "City of Fresno" and mail to address below.
- Include your account number(s) with your payment.
- City of Fresno
- Department of Public Utilities
- Attn: Kathleen Collins
- 2600 Fresno Street, Room 4019
- Fresno, CA 93721-3624